Monday, July 8, 2013

today, 10 favorites, and college

 Today was pretty good. I really like Alice 3D. It makes more sense than AppInventor to me.
10 favorites: 

1. Candy: Almond Joy/Mounds
2. Musician: Mariah Carey
3. Flower: Iris/White Roses
4. Restaurant: Dara Thai/Binihanas
5. Snack: Chex Mix/ Sliced Apples
6. Drink: Vanilla Coke / Mello Yello
7. Color: Baby Blue
8. Place:Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles, California
9. Actor/Actress: Daniel Day Lewis/ Angelina Jolie
10. Computer Developer: Apple Inc.

Top 2 College Picks and why:

2. Fort Lewis College (Durango, CO): I love this small college because its in a small city and only 2 hours away from Denver. The college offers in state tuition for NM residence, has alot of financial aid, and has a very wide variety of programs for majors. With a small populous it would also be easier to get the help I need and to get to know the professors.

1. New Mexico State University (Las Cruces, NM): I love NMSU and really always have. I visited it for the first time when I was 8. It has a wide variety of programs and has a beautiful campus. I love the dorms as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment